nWoHulkster

nWoHulkster

IMPACT Wrestling
"Hard To Kill"
January 16, 2021
Nashville, TN

Main Event
J3YLYnW.jpg
Kenny Omega, Doc Gallows & Karl Anderson (w/ Don Callis) vs. Rich Swann, Moose & Chris Sabin

Barbed Wire Massacre
xX6ehK8.jpg
Eddie Edwards vs. Sami Callihan

IMPACT Knockouts Championship Match
c2tQwTX.jpg
Deonna Purrazzo (c) vs. Taya Valkyrie

IMPACT X Division Championship Match
vNV4qsY.jpg
Chris Bey vs. Manik (c) vs. Rohit Raju

Tournament final to crown new IMPACT Knockouts Tag Team Champions
OOXswMI.jpg
Fire N Flava (Kiera Hogan & Tasha Steelz) vs. Havok & Neveah

Old School Rules
s8mb0AO.jpg
Violent By Design (Deaner, Eric Young & Joe Doering) vs. Tommy Dreamer, Rhino & Cousin Jake

SiKmJrv.jpg
The Karate Man vs. Ethan Page

2ovt6jD.jpg
Tenille Dashwood & Kaleb with a K vs. Decay (Rosemary & Crazzy Steve)

Preshow Match
TZon4cU.jpg
Josh Alexander vs. Brian Myers

Edited by nWoHulkster
  • Upvote 3
Hachiko

Tony Schiavone: “I wouldn't mind seeing Gallows and Anderson because they're friends of mine, and they work for a shitty promotion. We'll make sure they get paid on time."

Забавно е, на някой ще му се стори, че ги "заравя", но всъщност ги пушва по този начин, като им обръща внимание. Така де, в днешно време всичко, което е факт може да се каже на шега и да не се приеме сериозно, ако не си тънкообиден.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2
nWoHulkster

Както направиха за BFG, покрай Hard To Kill по AXS TV ще има "кеч седмица".

AXS TV AND IMPACT WRESTLING PRESENT WRESTLE WEEK ON AXS TV, KICKING OFF ON TUESDAY, JAN. 12 AT 4 P.M. ET AND LEADING UP TO THE HIGHLY-ANTICIPATED HARD TO KILL PAY-PER-VIEW EVENT ON SATURDAY, JAN. 16

AXS TV and IMPACT Wrestling join forces for a special tag-team event, Wrestle Week On AXS TV — a week-long lineup packed with exclusive profiles, behind-the-scenes footage, cult classic movies and more, featuring some of the biggest stars of IMPACT Wrestling. Wrestle Week begins Tuesday, January 12 at 4pE/1pP and leads up to IMPACT’s much-anticipated first pay-per-view event of 2021, Hard To Kill©, on Saturday, January 16.

Wrestle Week roars into action with a Tuesday triple threat on January 12 at 4pE, as AXS TV presents the broadcast premiere of IMPACT Wrestling’s October pay-per-view event Bound For Glory©, which boasted an impressive fight card headlined by IMPACT Wrestling World Champion Eric Young vs. IMPACT standout Rich Swann; and IMPACT World Tag Team Champions The Motor City Machine Guns vs. The Good BrothersThe North, and Ace Austin and Madman Fulton. Next, at 8pE, stay tuned for an all-new episode of the promotion’s landmark flagship series IMPACT!; followed by the premiere of a special edition of IMPACT In 60 at 10pE, which puts the spotlight on some of the most unforgettable matches and moments from across IMPACT’s rich history including those from the past year.

The week continues on January 14 at 9pE as IMPACT takes viewers behind the scenes with IMPACT Wrestling: This Is Hard To Kill, providing an in-depth look at the skilled athletes who will face-off at Hard To Kill©. Then, on Friday, January 15, grab some popcorn and get ready for Bad A$$ Movie Night With The Good Brothers: Kickboxer, as IMPACT Wrestling Tag Team Champions The Good BrothersMachine Gun Karl Anderson and Doc Gallows—host a screening of the 1989 Jean-Claude Van Damme cult classic Kickboxer at 8pE. Wrestle Week wraps up with IMPACT Wrestling: Live Countdown To Hard To Kill PPV, a special live red carpet pre-game show featuring appearances by IMPACT athletes, and expert panelists weighing in on the night’s matches and intense rivalries starting Saturday, January 16 at 7pE immediately before the Hard To Kill© pay-per-view at 8pE.

“The first-ever Wrestle Week in October was a major success, bringing two of our most popular individual brands, AXS TV and IMPACT Wrestling, together under the Anthem Sports & Entertainment banner,” said AXS TV General Manager Frank Tanki. “AXS TV’s viewers have embraced IMPACT Wrestling’s unique personalities and compelling storylines as evidenced by our record-setting ratings this month, giving the promotion the power to reach even more passionate wrestling fans across the globe. We wanted to follow up the success of the first Wrestle Week with something special for the IMPACT audience, and what better way to do that than to ring in a new year of IMPACT with a week of programming honoring the promotion’s past, present and future.”

Hard To Kill© is IMPACT’s first pay-per-view of 2021, so we wanted to go all-out to commemorate this special event,” said IMPACT Wrestling Executive Vice President Scott D’Amore. “Wrestle Week on AXS TV is the perfect way for our fans to get hyped for Hard To Kill© with a slate of epic profiles, behind-the-scenes series, movies and more—giving them the ultimate front-row seat as their favorite IMPACT athletes prepare for one of the most-anticipated events of the year. We are proud to once again partner with AXS TV for this landmark programming lineup, and we look forward to sharing all of the Hard To Kill© festivities we have planned when Wrestle Week kicks off on January 12.”

Hard To Kill© will be available on Pay-Per-View in North America at 8pE on Saturday, January 16 on –InDemand, DISH, DirecTV, Vubiquity, Rogers, Bell, Shaw, Sasktel and around the world digitally via FITE TV (order now).

Wrestle Week on AXS TV Schedule:

·       Tuesday, Jan. 12 at 4 pm ET – Bound for Glory Broadcast Premiere

·       Tuesday, Jan. 12 at 8 pm ET – IMPACT!

·       Tuesday, Jan. 12 at 10 pm ET – IMPACT In 60

·       Thursday, Jan. 14 at 9 pm ET – IMPACT Wrestling: This Is Hard To Kill

·       Friday, Jan. 15 at 8 pm & 10:30 pm ET – Bad A$$ Movie Night With The Good Brothers: Kickboxer

·       Saturday, Jan. 16 at 7 pm ET – IMPACT Wrestling: Live Countdown To Hard To Kill PPV

Edited by nWoHulkster
  • Upvote 4
nWoHulkster

От PPV-то натам IMPACT вече ще има нов коментаторски екип (Matt Striker & D'Lo Brown):

Award-winning Wrestling Announcer Joins With Longtime Wrestler For New IMPACT Wrestling Broadcast Team

Josh Mathews Has Been Promoted To Behind-The-Camera Position; Updates On Madison Rayne Forthcoming

IMPACT Wrestling confirmed today that a new broadcast team will start on Saturday, Jan. 16, at the Hard To Kill pay-per-view, which will originate from Nashville, Tennessee.

Matt Striker will be IMPACT’s new play-by-play announcer, while D’Lo Brown will handle color commentary duties. The two also will be the announce team for the flagship weekly TV show, Impact!, airing every Tuesday from 8-10 p.m. ET, on AXS TV.

Josh Mathews, meanwhile, has been promoted to Senior Producer for the weekly TV show and all pay-per-views, and he also signed a new, multi-year contract with the company.  Madison Rayne, a 5-time Knockouts Champion who provided color commentary for most of 2020, will discuss her wrestling future this weekend at Hard To Kill.

“My play-by-play career has spanned nearly 20 years – from WrestleMania to Bound For Glory to incredible moments from IMPACT Wrestling on AXS TV,” Mathews said. “Producing will allow me to have a bigger role in the overall production of our weekly show, PPVs and IMPACT+ Specials.

“This transition has been a great process, Matt and D’Lo are bringing a fresh energy and are ready to go.  It was a special year in 2020, and both Madison Rayne and I will always be grateful for the opportunity and look forward to these exciting changes.”

Striker, a former high school teacher, transitioned from wrestler to wrestling broadcaster for the WWE and Lucha Libre AAA Worldwide. He is a past winner of the Best Television Announcer Award, presented annually by the Wrestling Observer.

“I’ve always loved professional wrestling. It is a love that unites so many people,” Striker said. “Pro wrestling is a sport and I want to be mindful to call it as such. I’ve learned and grown so much since I began, and I thank the fans – and the critics – for that.

“It is not lost on me the opportunity that is before me – I can once again lend my voice to the sport that I love. In doing so, I’m poised to describe, analyze, and witness the most advanced athletes the sport has ever seen. I am excited, nervous, thankful, and humbled. I cannot wait to get out there. You will always be able hear the fan in me.”

Brown had an illustrious in-ring career with multiple singles and tag-team championships in numerous promotions worldwide, including the WWF European Championship (4 times), the WWF Intercontinental Championship and the NWA World Tag Team Championship (with Gran Apolo).

“I’m very excited to join the IMPACT Wrestling broadcast booth and I know working alongside Matt Striker will be a lot of fun,” Brown said. “I believe in IMPACT Wrestling, with its amazing roster of skilled Superstars and Knockouts – and can’t wait to have the best seat in the house to call all the action.

“I’m humbled to follow the IMPACT broadcasting path of Don West and Mike Tenay, and most recently Don Callis, Madison Rayne and certainly Josh Mathews.  I’m beyond grateful for this opportunity.  I know there are big shoes to fill, but Striker and I will do our best.”

Striker and Brown will be ringside for the Hard To Kill pay-per-view, featuring one of the most-anticipated main event matches ever.  AEW World Champion Kenny Omega joins forces with IMPACT Tag Team Champions, The Good Brothers (Doc Gallows & Karl Anderson), to face the reigning IMPACT World Champion Rich Swann and the Motor City Machine Guns (Chris Sabin & Alex Shelley).

Deonna Purrazzo puts the Knockouts Championship on the line at Hard To Kill against Taya Valkyrie, while a three-way battle for the X-Division Championship pits Rohit Raju vs. Chris Bey vs. reigning champion Manik.

Отделно, PPV-то ще има коментар на немски, испански и френски.

И не на последно място, ето така изглеждат новите Knockouts Tag Team титли:
ioidYYH.jpg

Edited by nWoHulkster
  • Upvote 4
ЧОТУДЕ

Супер новина за зрителите на Impact. Josh Matthews е най-ужасния и най-дразнещ коментатор може би в цялата история на кеча. Не мога да се насиля да ги гледам без публика, но се радвам на факта, че следващото шоу, което дръпна няма да бъде коментирано от този олигофрен. :beer:

Edited by ЧОТУДЕ
  • Upvote 2

signature.jpg.29946b3c224ddee66d0110c075d0d198.jpg

nWoHulkster

PPV hype.

Целият TV special относно главния мач:

Stevie Ray модерира дебат между Edwards & Callihan:

Edited by nWoHulkster
  • Upvote 1
nWoHulkster

Промяна в главния мач. Moose заменя Shelley.

MOOSE REPLACES ALEX SHELLEY IN TOMORROW’S HARD TO KILL™ PAY-PER-VIEW MAIN EVENT

Teams With Rich Swann & Chris Sabin Vs. Kenny Omega & The Good Brothers Saturday 8pm ET/5pm PT

NASHVILLE, TN – (January 15) There has been a huge change to tomorrow night’s industry-shaking HARD TO KILL™ Pay-Per-View main event. IMPACT Wrestling World Champion Rich Swann and Chris Sabin will now team with Moose as they battle All Elite Wrestling World Champion Kenny Omega and IMPACT Tag Team Champions The Good Brothers, Doc Gallows and Karl Anderson. Moose replaces Sabin’s Motor City Machine Guns tag team partner Alex Shelley, who informed IMPACT Wrestling late last night that, due to unavoidable circumstances, he would be unable to travel to Nashville for HARD TO KILL.

IMPACT Wrestling Executive Vice President Scott D’Amore said: “When we got the news from Alex there was no question what we needed to do. Extraordinary circumstances call for extraordinary measures – I personally contacted Moose and he accepted the match immediately. I know Rich Swann in particular has his issues with Moose. but this is time to put personal issues and egos aside.

“HARD TO KILL is a huge event for IMPACT Wrestling and a historic one for professional wrestling in general. IMPACT Wrestling needs to put our best foot forward. Moose fits that bill. He is a physical specimen, a five-tool athlete, and has proven himself to be a world-class professional wrestler. Kenny Omega and The Good Brothers will have their hands even more full now when they step into the ring with IMPACT World Champion Rich Swann, IMPACT Original Chris Sabin, and the TNA World Heavyweight Champion Moose.”

Moose downplayed the dynamic of teaming with Swann, who the 6-ft, 5-inch powerhouse is widely expected to challenge for the World Championship in the near future. “I played alongside plenty of guys I didn’t like in football,” said Moose, whose NFL career spanned seven seasons.

D’Amore added Swann had yet to be informed of the change. “Rich is on a plane right now and his phone is off. I’m going to try to meet him at the airport for what I can’t imagine is going to be a pleasant conversation. But HARD TO KILL’s main event is set: Rich Swann, Chris Sabin and Moose will go at it with Kenny Omega and The Good Brothers.”

• Upvote 1
nWoHulkster

Поток от мисли.

Евала на този, който е взел решението PPV-тата вече да са в събота. Много по-добър вариант е да седнеш да си го изгледаш в неделя сутринта отколкото да се мъчиш да намериш време в работен ден.

Добавиха шум от публика. Все още не знам дали това ми харесва или не.

Madison Rayne се оттегли от кеча. Ще липсва. Баси. Колко бързо минава времето. Още ясно си спомням как дебютира едно време в TNA и хоп - вече сме 12 години по-късно. Добра кариера направи в TNA/IMPACT през годините. Имаше периоди, когато беше доста добър heel образ и отделно беше и сценаристка за известно време, producer, коментатор. Като цяло, една от топ жените в историята на компанията.

Brian Hebner! Винаги са радвам да видя познати лица отново.

Violent By Design е едно от най-добрите имена за кеч група, които съм чувал напоследък.

Joe Doering ме кефи. Все още не му дават да прави много, но се радвам най-после да го гледам и в Америка. Препратка е към едни по-стари дни, когато кечистите изглеждаха по-нетипично и мясаха на злобни типове. Като го погледна не мога да си го представя като нещо друго освен кечист.

Радвам се, че Fire N Flava спечелиха отборните титли. Забавни са. Отделно, представянето на Havok в мача беше може би най-доброто й досега. А така, повече трябва да слагат акцент върху размерите и силата й.

Zack Ryder дебютира. Явно Cody не успя да го уреди с договор в AEW, което е изненадващо. Не съм му особено голям фен, но не може да се отрече, че пичът има солидна фен база. Да видим.

Боядисаното лице на Manik под маската ми навя спомени за един от любимите ми кеч моменти ever (първата поява на Kishin Liger в NJPW). Имаше добри X Division style изпълнения в мача.

Deonna Purrazzo май ми е любимата кечистка за гледане в момента (така де, в отсъствието на Tessa Blanchard). По-методичният и техничен стил, който използва, е свеж за гледане на фона на типичния стил в наши дни. Добро мачле направиха с Taya, но имаше потенциал за повече. Финалът на мача изглеждаше яко.

Очаквах малко повече от barbed wire massacre IV, но и така биваше. Задоволителен финал на враждата.

Имаше 1-2 забавни момента, но като цяло това с Ethan Page vs. The Karate Man беше доста тъпо. Сценаристите на IMPACT продължават да бъдат най-студенокръвните сценаристи в кеча. lol Поредният убит в ефира на IMPACT. Любопитно ми е да видя в коя компания ще се озове Ethan Page и чакам с интерес singles run-a на Josh Alexander.

Доста интересно е как Omega & The Good Brothers постоянно споменават Bullet Club и сега излезнаха с Bullet Club облекло. Или IMPACT са тотално безхаберни и NJPW рано или късно ще им пратят съдебна забрана да спрат да използват интелектуална собственост на NJPW в ефира си, или има някаква задкулисна договорка между двете компании, която им позволява да използват Bullet Club името в известна степен.

Добър мейн ивент. Очевидната насока е Omega vs. Swann (още повече като се има предвид, че омега символа е в графиката на следващото PPV Rebellion), но чесно казано Moose беше звездата на мача за мен. От сегментите по-напред в PPV-то, през готино изглеждащия ентранс, до представянето му в мача. Moose изпъкна най-много. Не знам дали това им беше идеята или просто така се стекоха нещата.

Като цяло, добро шоу и дотам. Нямаше нищо must-see, но беше приятно шоу за гледане.

Edited by nWoHulkster
  • Upvote 6
LONE WOLF

Еди Едуардс и Сами Калахан се размазаха ,но можеше и още по брутален да им е мача. Путката на Едуардс е яка помна враждата на бившия отбор вълците с другата яка путка Анджелина Лов и мъжа й . Decay един от най-добрите отбори отново се събраха липсва само Monster Abyss да се завърне.Старата школа Томи Дриймър и Райно беше хубаво да се видат отново в действие, не беше лош мача им.Двете негърки,къде спечелиха отборните женски титли явно ще са новите Ники и Бри Бела на Импакта.Диона Пуразо изглежда е създала стейбъл подобен на библиотекарите от AEW .Жената на Джон Морисън от WWE Тая Валкири го играе,като него в момента комедиен образ съюзявайки се с Decay.Този Маник да не е TJP от WWE прилича ми на него,не съм гледал отдавна Импакта и турнирите им.Много тъп синиматик мач от тоя Karate Man по тъп ,не съм гледал досега никъде. Нещо средно между Стрийт Файтър и Мортал Комбат беше явно.Джобъра Ace Austin беше добре скуошнат от Мат Кардона за 2 минути.Мейн ивента ставаше, но защо Rich Swan е шампион на Импакта,като оня Moose е доста по силен от него всеедно Кофи Кийнгстън и Боби Лейшли да се сравняват в WWE:D Пре шоуто, не съм гледал.

• Upvote 2
iMMORTAL!

Няма да навлизам в подробности. Ще спомена само три неща. 

Първо, ако някой ми беше казал през 2009-2010, че Динър и Йънг ще са badass heels щях да го питам какво взима. Двамата са доста добър отбор, а в комбинация с Доринг са просто без конкуренция. Интересно ми е да видя докъде ще стигнат. 

Целия сегмент с Пейдж беше просто wack. Четох, че е било планирано да има мач с Джош и мога да само кажа - защо? Защо гледахме това вместо да гледаме Пейдж-Алекзандър? Чух, че Пейдж е говорил лайна за сегмент и изпълнението от импакт. Браво на него. Джош има светло бъдеще и се надявам бързо да го издигнат, защото го заслужава. 

Муус е Бог. Няма как някой да ми промени мнението. Тоя човек за тея две години откакто гледам се разви много като кечист. Успя да е най-доминатния шампион в кеча без да е шампион. Дайте му титлата. Определено обра шоуто. Приятен мач и нямам търпение да срещне Омега 1в1.

Приятно ппв беше. 

• Upvote 3

0ff76bc5f27ad93c.jpg