Финишър vs Финишър

jerichoholic

Attitude Adjustment не е Death Valley Driver. Death Valley Driver е когато пуснеш противника си по глава.

AA е Fireman's carry slam.

• Upvote 2

[img]http://www.icheckmovies.com/signature/23013/top+250-small.png[/img] [color=#4169E1]WWE Prediction Royal Rumble Winner[/color]/[color=#4169E1]WWE Prediction Champion x2[/color]/[color=#4169E1]UFC Prediction Champion[/color]

HeaDMaKeR™

25-0 ще завърши този кръг.. :D

F5!

• Upvote 3

I wanted so badly to lie down next to her on the couch, to warp my arms around her and sleep.Not fuck, like in those movies.Not even sex.Just sleep together, in the most innocent sense of the phrase.But I lacked the courage and she had a boyfriend and I was gawsky and she was gorgeous and I was hopelessly boring and she was endlessly fascinating.So I walked back to my room and collapsed on the bottom bunk, thinking that if people were rain, I was drizzle and she was hurricane.

John Green, Looking For Alaska

F5

[img]http://store.picbg.net/pubpic/2D/A1/3e50e8a0daed2da1.jpg[/img]
[font="Comic Sans MS"][color="#800080"][size="4"]Photoshop maniac![/size][/color][/font]
Sportal.bg: [quote]Mislq da si obrasna topkite vie kak mislite dali 6te me sarbi posle ??[/quote]

И при мен ще е голямата изненада-глас за..........много е трудно но все пак F5.

Edited by tker 17-0
Guest M-Terminate

айде да не е съвсем на 0 ще кажа FU / AA :D

Разби стрийка на F5 . Моля някой мод да делийтне тоя лижав пост , моля :happy:

• Upvote 1

И двата финишъра не струват ,но все пак казвам FU или AA *смях*

[b]Team Take It :[/b]
[b] "Dicks to Pussies"[/b]

Този рунд очаквано F5 разби FU с 23-2 :excl: Пригответе се за поредния епичен двубой,а ето го и него :

Infrared

Infrared.gif

VS

Spiral Tap

Spiraltap1.gif

По идея на Ulramadd :) Следващият кръг ще е малко по-специален,така че дори и да пратите RQ той няма да се изпълни още този кръг :)

• Upvote 2

Ще вземете брадите, ве, маняци.

HeaDMaKeR™

Давам глас за Infrared прави се малко по-трудно.. :)

I wanted so badly to lie down next to her on the couch, to warp my arms around her and sleep.Not fuck, like in those movies.Not even sex.Just sleep together, in the most innocent sense of the phrase.But I lacked the courage and she had a boyfriend and I was gawsky and she was gorgeous and I was hopelessly boring and she was endlessly fascinating.So I walked back to my room and collapsed on the bottom bunk, thinking that if people were rain, I was drizzle and she was hurricane.

John Green, Looking For Alaska

Infrared

[center][img]http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs503.snc3/26423_386640321837_593986837_3785684_7340709_n.jpg[/img][/center]

[center][size="4"][b]НА КОЛЕНЕ, МАДАФАКА ![/b][/size][/center]